My dream job changes all of the time. Here is a list of my most recent aspirations:
- Social Worker – I know, you think I’m crazy. And you’re right! That is why I wanted to be a social worker. I can relate to the underprivileged. I still have a large interest in sociology and psychology, and think perhaps I might go after this one in the future.
- Editor – I love correcting mistakes and helping people stay on point. There are two reasons why this is off my list now: 1) I don’t want to jump through the hoops necessary to be in this job, 2) I don’t want to work in the world of magazines (see #1).
- Casting director – I would still love to do this. I already do this in my head every day: “You are all wrong in this role as my boss. You’re now going to play the role of the janitor.”
- Graphic Designer – I have always been a creative, crafty person. I have dabbled in beadwork, painting, rubber stamping, scrapbooking, knitting, and quilting. I have a particular love for fabric and scrapbook paper design, and generally have a knack for color. I could see myself going back to school for this one.
- Food critic – I don’t think I need to say much about this one. I LOVE food and I love to be a critic. 😉