Cat over at Misfit Motherhood tagged me for this. Thank goodness because I’m busy today helping my sister-in-law find childcare for my adorable little niece and don’t have the brain power for a real entry.
1) Link to the person that tagged you.
2) Post the rules on your blog.
3) Share six non-important things/habits/quirks about yourself.
4) Tag at least 3 people at the end of your post and link to their blogs.
5) Let each person know they have been tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.
6) Let the fun begin!
1. I wear white socks a lot because I like the style and texture (don’t care about the color). This bugs certain people, and…
2. …when somebody says I should or should not do something, it makes me want to do the opposite (’cause I detest social restrictions).
3. I am not a risk taker, and I calculate risk in nearly everything I do. I like rules and order.
4. I am extremely loyal and would do just about anything for my friends and family. I guess my “love language” is “acts of service.”
5. I am forgetful. I even forget how old I am. I forget what I did yesterday, what I said an hour ago, what you said just two minutes ago. With that said, I always remember little details and “rules” even if I don’t remember the rationale.
6. I am shy and somewhat reserved. It takes years (possibly decades) for me to open up to someone unless I am asked specific questions and then I will tell all.
I am breaking the rules and not tagging anyone. Instead I’d like to know if any of this surprised any of my readers!